This week I got my act together. Oh yes, I start too many projects that I'm beginning to accumulate. I guess it's very easy, you see something you like so you start it but before it's finished you see something new that you like and instead of leaving it for the "to do" list you start it so you keep on accumulating more and more things to do. My new purpose is to try not to work on more than two, or three the most, projects at the same time. I always like to have a project I can easily take with me whenever I travel but from now on I'll try to have only one instead of two, three or more (I can't believe what I'm saying, let's see how long it takes till I forget about it, I guess as soon as my teacher Cristina appears with something new).
Por fin he terminado la bolsa para guardar el bastidor para acolchar. La verdad es que la tenía casi terminada pero estaba buscando una cinta marrón que había comprado hace unos meses y que finalmente no he podido encontrar. He comprado otra en marrón con lunares que también le queda fenomenal.
Además esta semana he hecho un bolso nuevo para la labor. El otro que tengo es demasiado grande y por lo tanto no resulta demasiado cómodo para viajar. Este me lo puedo llevar fácilmente y además ha quedado tan mono que probablemente también lo use como bolso.
Finally I have finished the bag to keep the quilting frame. Truth is that it was almost finished but I was looking for a brown lace I bought a few months ago but finally I couldn't find it. Instead I bought another brown lace with white dots that also looks great.
I have also made a new bag to take my patchwork. The other one I have is too big so it's not very confy for traveling. The new one I can easily take it with me anywhere and it looks so nice I'll probably use it as a handbag.
Para la bolsa del bastidor de acolchado use la técnica de "vuelo de la oca". Era la primera vez que usaba esta técnica y me gustó mucho. No es díficil y además queda muy bien.
For the bag to keep the quilting frame I used the "flying geese" technique. It was the first time I used this technique and I really enjoyed it. It's not dificult and it looks very nice.
I took the opportunity to use this nice button I bought a while ago.
Better well kept.
So here is my new patchwork bag. I still had some strips of fabril from the jelly-roll I bouth to make my other patchwork candy-shaped bag so I used them together with this gorgeous blue dotted fabric.
Here you can see in detail the nice button I've used.
I have put two interior pockets one for general purpose and another one for the mobile.
I hope you all like it as much as I do.
Have a nice week!!!